I started practice in 1980 after graduating from The University of Texas Dental School in Houston in 1979. My office was on south Grogan’s Mill Road in the strip shopping center across the street from Amerigo’s Restaurant. We moved to our present office in September of 1998.
I would only ever operate one single office. I strive for excellence in every procedure I do. I would be distracted from doing that by having a 2nd office. I have to be focused to get the dentistry I do for you to last like it is supposed to….and look really great.
Here’s a summary for most of my dental affiliations:
- Associate Professor at the University of Texas Dental School (On Mondays)
- Director of Dental Services at the Community Clinic (Volunteer evenings and afternoons)
- Master in the Academy of General Dentistry (1700+ hours of hands-on participation continuing education in every discipline of dentistry)
- Graduate of The L.D. Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Professional Organizations:
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Brazos Valley Dental Association
- Greater Houston Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Texas Academy of General Dentistry
Pankey Institute Alumni
- Pankey Study Group of Texas Founder
- Implant Study Group
Current Continuing Education in the last two years: 114.5 hours.
My hometown is Port Arthur, Texas. I served 4 years in the U. S. Navy aboard two destroyer escorts. I saw service as a Machinist’s Mate aboard the 1st one in the war zone in the Tonkin Gulf off Vietnam.
After the Navy, I attended Lamar University in Beaumont, Texas for my Bachelor of Science degree in Biology.
My wife Michele works part time with me in the practice. We have lived in The Woodlands since 1979 – and love it!